Here goes one of several Task List Templates that allows you to not only list down all tasks but also to schedule them as per your need. This task list template allows you to plan tasks in week by week basis for the whole months. This Task List Template is great for people managing projects as day to day routine task. This tool will help them to accomplish their task more speedy and in systemic way.
Here is its download link,
Guidelines for your First Project Plan & Task Lists:
- Create a task list:
first of all you should understand the work breakdown structure (WBS) which enlists the hierarchy, project phases, tasks and milestones. It’s like scheduling every task that the project includes so that it’s assigned to the right person and he or she completes it on time.
- Indent or out dent tasks to finalize the work breakdown structure:
at this point you assign different tasks to the teammates working for the project. Here the main thing to keep in mind is that you can’t assign a task to incapable person and expect that he or she will do it just because you are motivating him. Yes motivation works in the long run but it can’t make someone a superman but the only purpose of motivation is to take out the hidden capabilities in someone.
- Task durations and work estimations:
at this point you basically tell the employees working on the project about the time you have assigned them to complete the project and the workforce they need to provide to complete it on time. This way everyone will have a clear idea about the time he has and the effort he is supposed to make. For example you can tell them that they have to work 8 hours per day and their assignment will be completed in ten to twelve days.
- Create dependencies between assignments:
in a project it often happens that the start of a task depends upon the end of another one. It means you can’t proceed to another milestone until you finish the current ongoing one. When you describe the dependencies to the team members, they know that their teammates can’t continue the work if they don’t complete their task.
at this point you assign individual resources to each segment of the project so that if there is a shortage, at least some parts of the project are completed and when the resources are again available you can continue the project instead of just doing it from the start.
- Project Task Assignment – Word Templates Managing project task is a process in which the...
- Project Plan – Word Templates Project plan is a process in which someone or...
- Project Log – Word Template A project log is a document which contains all...
- Project Schedule – Word Template The project schedule is generated to identify the start...
- Grocery List Templates Here are some Grocery List Templates that can help...