Here are some Shipping Label Templates created keeping in mind special needs of merchandisers so that they can easily create their needed Shipping Labels for bigger packets or cartons. These Shipping Label Templates are created using MS Word 2003 or later to help an average MS Word User to edit and create his/her own Shipping Labels quickly and effectively. The size is defined particularly for bigger parcel and packets. Feel free to adjust it as per your own sizes of parcels.
An identification label which is dispatched on a container or a box to enlist the contents of the shipment or parcel is called a shipping label. The key purpose of a shipping label is to identify the contents of the delivery without actually opening the box so that if it reached on a wrong address or something is missing, it can safely return to the shipper or cargo company. in international logistics, some countries need to check for the FDA approval for the inside contents of a shipment and that approval can be put on the shipping label too so that there is no need to reopen it for the inspection. This label also serves as the address carrier which provides the address and contact number of the person whom it’s sent to. Unlike a few years back, now companies use special type of laminated labels which remain safe in wet weather and clearly show all the enlisted information as compared to a simple paper and glued label.
A shipping label usually includes:
- Vendor’s name, address and telephone number
- Returning address if it’s other than the vendor’s address
- Store’s name, street address and phone numbers
- Country code along with city’s zip code
- Purchase order number and sales invoice number
- Article number
- Quantity which includes discussing each and every item in the shipment
- Information about the later coming parcels if there are any
- Barcode that can be scanned by a scanner or barcode reader
- Special instructions if necessary
Here is preview and download link of these Shipping Label Templates,
Here is download link,
Here is 2nd set of Shipping Label Templates,
Here is download link,
Related Word Templates:
- Personalized Shipping labels Shipping label also has another use other than telling about the receiver’s address which is, presenting your company or business in the common market. You can create a different place for your brand and product by using a unique and colorful shipping label. You can use different labels for each...
- Shipping Label Template Shipping Label Template is a MS Word 2003 Template. Shipping Label is a need of every business that deals with shipment or send postal mail to anywhere either domestic or international. This template allow you to print Linear Shipping Labels as much as you want. Here is its preview, Here...
- Free Address Label Templates Here are some great Free Address Label Templates that everyone would like to download and include in the collection of his/her own templates. Such templates help business individuals to quickly create address labels when it is desired. The good thing about these templates is that they are created using MS...
- Avery Label Templates Here goes some Avery Label Templates. No Matter what kind of label template you are looking for, these avery labels will suit your purpose. However you need Winzip or any other ZIP extractor software in order to extract these files. The first label template is prepared using MS Word 97...
- Packing List Template Here is a general purpose Packing List Template that can suit any purpose you want. It allows you to define Ship To and Ship From addresses as well as items to be shipped along with their quantity. Finally it allows you to write down size and weight of the cartons...